Cryptocurrencies can be a dangerous place when it comes to safety. To avoid loosing your money from scammer or hackers, be sure to follow these rules!
- Store your private key somewhere safe (e.g. print it or write it down and store it in a safe)
- Use passworts that are long and never use one password for multiple services
- Never send cryptocurrencies to someone you don’t know; always check for identity and avoid shady ICOs
- Use 2-factor authentification where it is possible
- Use a hardware wallet like the ledger nano s for storing large amounts of cryptocurrencies
- Always check the URL of the site you are on. It must have https:// and the correct spelling. Never do something on a site like http://B1nance.com for example
- Be aware that the market of cryptocurrencies is a high volatile market; never invest money you cant afford to loose